Thursday, December 14, 2017

Blue Snowflakes

Hello everyone! How are you today? I have a simple thin and tall card using Inspired By Stamping Snowflakes.


I decided to try this thin and tall card that will fit into the regular postal envelope. I used 1 sheet of 8.5" x 11" card stock for this card. I cut the sheet into 8.5" x  7.5" and folded it into half to make the card base. I took the remaining piece of cardstock and stamped the snowflakes from the Snowflake Wonder stamp set using various shades of blue. I inked the edges of the card base with Distress Ink Broken China. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set, die cut it with a die from the Fancy Labels 2 die set and inked it with the Broken China ink while it's still in the die. That creates a beautiful white border around the inked sentiment. I added some ribbon and a bow from the Blue Ribbon Collection. I love how this has turned out. I sent this card to my friends at Blitsy and they loved it too!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

No comments: